The Leader in Me: 8 Habits of Happy Children

8 Habits of Happy Children
 
We are all "LEADERS"  in the Merfolk classroom. 
Learning the "8 Habits of Happy Children" help us to find the leader in us.
The process develops the essential life skills and characteristics students need to thrive.
Each week we are focusing on a new habit and then will continue to focus monthly during the year to become the "LEADERS" we are meant to be. 

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success - Cain.

Habit 1: Be Proactive (8/21/17)
You're in charge!
"I have a "Can Do" attitude. I choose my actions, attitudes, and moods. I don't blame others. I do the right thing without being asked, even when nobody is looking.

 Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind (8/28/17)
Have goals and plans.

I plan ahead and set goals. I do things that have meaning and make a difference. I am an important part of my classroom. I look for ways to be a good citizen.

Habit 3: Put First Things First
Work first, then play.

 Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Everyone can win!

 Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
Listen before you talk.

 Habit 6: Synergize
Together is better.

 Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Balance Feels Best.

 Habit 8: Find Your Voice
Find Your Voice and Inspire Others to Find Theirs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leader in Me: Habit #5

Merfolk has Expanded to a 1st/2nd Split Classroom

Merfolk: Music Request List for Classroom Playlist