Merfolk, please remember our Pumpkin reports are due Monday 10/23 . Please bring in your book, book report, and decorated (character) pumpkin. W e are so excited to share these as a class! Also remember everyone has a pumpkin from our patch that would be great to use for our project. Though you may use another pumpkin, and another size: real or fake if you like.
Habits # 3&4 of Happy Children We are all " LEADERS " in the Merfolk classroom. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." —John Quincy Adams Habit 3: Put First Things First (9/4/17) Work first, then play. I spend my time on things that are most important. This means i should say no to things I should not do. I set priorities, make a schedule, and follow my plan. I am organized. Habit 4: Think Win-Win (9/18/17) Everyone can win! I want everyone to be a success. I don't have to put others down to get what I want. It makes me happy to see other people happy. I like to do nice things for others. When a problem comes up, I help think of a way to solve it. We can all win!
Habit #8 of Happy Children We are all " LEADERS " in the Merfolk classroom. "The roll of a great leader is not to give greatness to human beings, but to help them extract the greatness they already have inside them " - J. Buchan Habit 8: Find Your Voice and Inspire Others to Find Theirs (10/16/17) Discover your passion and pursue it. Use your talents and excitement to make a difference in the world! When others see you living your life to the fullest, they will want to do the same! -Taken from 8 Habits of Happy Children
Comments
Post a Comment